Foreman - Drop Inlet / Junction Box
We are searching for a new concrete foreman directed at Cast In Place/Inlet/Storm Sewer Structures to join our continually growing team. This position is full-time, benefit-eligible and the wage is negotiable depending on experience.
This position will give daily instruction and leadership to the concrete crew: working alongside your team pouring and finishing concrete slabs, drop inlet/ junction box, vertical concrete structures, and curb and gutter. Coordinate production to drive improvement; including safety compliance, reliability, quality, production and costs.
Qualified Candidates Will Have
Knowledge of concrete construction and related experience required, drop inlet/junction box experience preferred.
a valid driver's license, insurance, and safe driving record.
leadership abilities to influence others, with excellent communication and organization skills
Bilingual in Spanish and English is preferred, but not required.
As this is a management position, you will be eligible for the following benefits at Katzer Concrete:
Competitive wages based on experience and competency
Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
Paid Time Off
Curb Machine Operator
- Drives and operates curbing machine to place various concrete curb profiles.
- Sets string line between reference points. Trim subgrade. Set forms, finishing concrete curb and gutter and curb inlets.
- Drives curbing machine onto and off of flatbed trailer.
- Must have experience running curb machine, 1-3 years preferred.
- Machines Operated: Power Curber 5700-D
General Laborers & Finishers
Responsibilities include assembling forms, tying steel, slab prep, pouring, spreading and leveling concrete with the use of finishing tools. Our typical projects will include sidewalks, driveways, parking lots, curb and gutter.
If you have experience operating a skid loader and like to work outside, please contact us.
- Oversee concrete preparation, placement, finishing, and curing.
- Delegate tasks to concrete laborers.
- Track number of hours worked and the amount of materials used for each project.
- Checking and ensuring accurate slopes and grades.
- Ability to read blueprints and drawings to ensure accuracy.
WHY KATZER CONCRETE?
We specialize in flatwork and curb & gutter.
When you work for Katzer Concrete, you're a part of something bigger. You matter. Our customers matter. When you put in the time and effort, you're rewarded for it. We hope you're the type of person who appreciates that, and will consider working for a leader in the industry.
Brooks Katzer, the owner of Katzer Concrete, has been in the concrete and construction industry for 20+ years. His goal is to become the most trusted and dependable flatwork and curb & gutter concrete contractor in the area.
Monday thru Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
COME WORK WITH US
Join the Team
Katzer Concrete is looking for dependable and hardworking team players who can perform various tasks related to concrete construction.